Optimized Ecommerce EP 074 – 4,000% Return On Investment: Copy Our Retargeting Strategy
Welcome to Episode 074 of Optimized Ecommerce – 4,000% Return On Investment: Copy Our Retargeting Strategy. I’m your host, Tanner Larsson, CEO of BGS.
BGS means Build Grow Scale! It is a community that we founded where eCommerce entrepreneurs and physical product sellers come to learn how to take their businesses to the next level.
Here’s just a taste of what we talked about today:
- Retargeting Services We Use:
- Aside from tracking, retargeting will have the most dramatic impact on your conversions of anything you do.
- To leverage retargeting to the fullest you will have several different retargeting campaigns running at the same time…all the time.
- Retargeting will be used to improve your business in these 4 ways:
- Converting more visitors into prospects
- Converting more prospects into tripwire/front end sales
- Converting more customers into repeat purchases
- Launching new products/marketing complementary products
- Secondary benefit: enhanced branding
We choose pixels over emails.
- Pixels offer guaranteed exposure.
- Can’t hide from our ads.
- You can hide from our emails.
- This does not mean we don’t build email lists, but if we have the option of trying to get either an email address or a pixel, we’re gonna go for the pixel and direct to sale first.
- Can always get the email address later.
Start with a perfect audience.
- Best all around network to get started on.
- Can be tough to get initially approved.
- Allows you to build lists and retarget on the following networks:
- Facebook (right side & newsfeed)
- Web – Display Network
- Dynamic Product Retargeting
We also discussed a few other fun topics, including:
- How to get approved on Perfect Audience and how to run Perfect Audience ads for any website?
- Putting retargeting all together and maxing it out.
- Sequential retargeting and sequential setup.
- How to use retargeting to drive sales when you can’t run PPC ads for your product?
But you’ll have to watch or listen to the episode to hear about those!
How To Stay Connected With Tanner Larsson
Want to stay connected with Tanner? Please check out their social profiles below.
- Facebook Profile: Business.Facebook.com/BuildGrowScale
- Twitter Handle: Twitter.com/BuildGrowScale
- YouTube Channel: Youtube.com/user/windowsuccess
Also, Tanner mentioned the following on the show. You can find that on:
- Ecommerce Evolved by Tanner Larsson